The need for money can emerge at any point in time. Getting a supply of essential funds for meeting your short-term needs within a couple of days can be a bit difficult. However, if you have something to be used as collateral, getting funds would be easy for you. What could be better collateral than financial securities like shares, debentures, bonds, and mutual fund units to get an instant loan? Leverage the power and worth of financial securities and source a loan when you need one. Unlock the value of securities without liquidating them so that your portfolio remains intact and continues to give its return.
Loan against marketable securities
Peerless Finance offers loans against marketable equities.
As a holder of these securities, you are eligible to get an instant high-value loan at a competitive interest rate. You are likely to get up to 50 percent of the securities’ value as a loan amount that can go up to 1 crore INR.
Key features of the loan
- Reasonable interest rate – The interest rate for the loan against shares and securities starts from only 10.00 % p.a. Isn’t it really affordable?
- Higher loan value –You can avail funds of up to 50% of the value of your shares. The amount can go as much as 1 crore INR. The amount can be checked with Peerless’ credit team.
- The facilities of auto-renewal and overdraft–The loan is available with the facility of auto-renewal and overdraft.
- No pre-closure charge – Nil pre-payment or foreclosure charge lets you make the loan repayment as per your convenience.
- Flexibility – There are so many options to pledge for this loan. You can get the loan against equity shares, mutual fund units (except for FMPs and ELSS), and government bonds. Check the list of shares approved by Peerless Financial Services Limited.
- Top-up facility – You can even opt for a top-up facility, after 6 months of the present loan depending on your repayment history.
- Efficient service – Peerless Finance offers efficient service. The loan against equity shares can be processed really fast. The entire process gets completed without any hassle.
- Flexible repayment options – You can repay the loans through easy monthly or quarterly installments through post-dated cheques, NACH mandates, and bank transfers.
- Address proof documents including your driving license, passport, Aadhar number provided by UIDAI, voter’s ID card provided by the Election Commission of India
- Photocopy of PAN card
- One latest photograph
- Mutual fund holding statement or Demat statement (as applicable)
If you have marketable securities, Peerless Finance is there to provide you with instant cash against them. Apply through the official website of the company or call directly at 033 4062 2525.
Summary – A loan against shares is an efficient concept for getting easy and instant funds without complication. This can be a high-value loan that is available against an affordable interest rate. There is no foreclosure charge. The facilities of auto-renewal, top-up, and overdraft are also available.